WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Soon Island Time Again

With 2 weeks of time in the busy city I am looking forward to the trek back to the island.  It is too bad that the entire family was not able to gather together while we were all on the same continent, but we did manage to have dinner together after I finished my exams.  That is better than we have managed for many years.  After exams I found my way down to the less hectic pace of White Rock and had a great visit with friends there. Once I recharged my batteries and was willing to face the big city again, I came back to end the visiting with a conference.  Two days of that and then back to the pace I like, where I will have one more day with the travellers before they head back across the sea.  Wish I could be with them all when the grand children have their first bonfire and s'mores and all else that goes with the magic of a home in a forest on an island.  Pictures will have to suffice.


No comments:

Post a Comment