WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gone Fishin'

My family rented an RV and took off for places unknown (to me) for a fishing trip with the children. After Levi's teacher at school took the students fishing, he has had a hankering for doing it again.  So, somehow they found a place to camp in the RV and almost guaranteed catching trout.  So  I am guessing they will be dining on fresh trout for the couple of nights they are away.

As for myself, I am staying home on the island as I have taken on a new job once again.  I am teaching at the local international school here at the lake. How much better can life get?  A few km from home and I am at work! No more mountain journey to and from work.  Now that is what I call perfect.  I will be working on the holiday Monday.  After all, they cannot just lock up the international students in their rooms just because there is a provincial holiday here, right?  Besides, I am easing into this. Only working 3 days a week.
A couple of happy faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment