WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Be The Change....

Anyone who has received an e-mail from me knows this line.  For that reason, I think I have taken on a job that is right for me - at least at this moment it is.  As I arrived for my first day of working with international students at the school on the lake I was greeted by this sign outside the cafeteria.

Another bonus for this job is that it is a few km from where I live.  No more racing up and down the mountain.  Here is the view from the classroom where I teach. At the waterfront there are kayaks and canoes for the taking during classes.  Now all I have to do is get my knee to cooperate and bend adequately to fit inside those vessels.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment