WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, September 22, 2014

I Can See Why People Keep Coming Back Here

I did a google check on the new blog and it seems to return you to this one. So, I guess I will plod along here as I see there are many followers.

Nothing much new here today. I am trying to figure out what size of beast is attacking my compost bin at night. I am thinking it is a bear, because removing the locked lid and tossing it a considerable distance is not something a smaller critter could do.  As long as he visits in the night when I am definitely not outdoors I guess we can co-exist.  Maybe I should just package him a snack before I go to bed and leave it on top of the bin lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment