WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Studied like a school girl today and took myself to Linner

I realized about 3 o'clock that I was hungry.  Decided to check out the local dining place across the road, so put on my coat and wandered over. It is a delightful spot. Dining tables overlook the lake and their huge landing dock.  Apparently, if I had a float plane I could land there.  A decent menu, equally decent prices, so stayed and had a sandwich and salad - both very nice indeed, and then took myself back home to hit the books once more.  I guess  I had 'linner' - late lunch/dinner.  Now no excuses to stop working unless it is for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment