WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rain Forests and Umbrellas

I live in a rain forest. I have a couple of cute little umbrellas that are big enough to keep the top of your head dry as long as there is no wind.  I am not sure how smart I am, even though the university decided I fit in the top level for marks.  However, I have left scattered around the globe umbrellas that could cover an entire community.  I had several golf umbrellas that were given out when I was in various tournaments, umbrellas of the same size that I bought when caught in a monsoon, and umbrellas given to me from the PPD - which is the acronym for the District office of the local school division in Malaysia.  Do I have any of these now? Of course not. I always seem to think I can get another.  But I don't.
Maybe the solution is to enter a local golf tournament to get another.  Yes, that is wise. Pay $200 entry fee and receive a $15 umbrella.  Now that is critical thinking skills not in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment