WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, April 11, 2014

Statistics is Making Me Sad


As I continue to prepare for the 5 final exams left to write I get a knot in my stomach each time I open the statistics course.  I have yet to meet anyone who can help me with it. Those with PhD's can't even help. They tell me that they never understood it themselves and by the seat of their pants passed the course.  Why?  Why me?  I just really dislike this one.
Well, I guess it is time to go back to the trenches and pray that I will somehow pass this one and then file the information on a shelf like everyone else has.

YOU CAN BET THAT I WOULD NEVER SAY THIS!



No comments:

Post a Comment