WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, December 30, 2012

And the Journey Begins

One more sleep and then off to Hong Kong. I am looking forward to work, but not really sure I am ready to hit the schools with the pace that seems to be in place. The mentees are not ready for us, I just dont understand why the higher ups think they are.  They are just getting into the school year so how on earth can they be ready to learn from the rest of us too?

Guess I will find that out soon enough.

Today - tobogganing on Mount Seymour.  Brrr.  Taking part or just watching is all the same to me. You are still on a mountain; you are still freezing.  

I am kind of thinking that tobogganing is in the same category as going to a circus.  Been there, done that, do I really need more?

No comments:

Post a Comment