WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vancouver in the Snow

This morning Jenn braved the weather with her kiddos and dropped them at playschool.  On her way home, she had to find another route due to 3 buses and a semi fishtailing on the hill.  Then, like an angel, she got back in her car to take old Nana to acupuncture in the afternoon.  Thank God she did.  I don't think I would have found a bus to take me, and taxis were not answering calls.


On our way home we decided we would pick the kids up early. No one wanted to go out in this crazy weather yet again.  Here is a wee video I took while she mastered the roads in her 4 wheel drive vehicle, as we watched others try to chink the blocks of snow that embedded their little cars into the road.  This guy was pulling chunks of snow out from under the car and then using his little window brush as a shovel.  It was amusing.  The voices you hear are Jenn and her husband discussing who is closer to the school to pick up the kids. We ended up closer than he was so gathered them up while Marc went home to shovel snow.  Sweating in Malaysia is looking pretty darn good.  Today I wore every sweater and t shirt I brought with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment