WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, December 21, 2012

Romers and Shopping

Last night I think I sated the appetite for western food.  We noshed on great eats at a burger place that served incredible food.  By the time we got to the actual burgers, Jennifer was wise enough to suggest we share a burger. I was leary about doing this. I really wanted to indulge myself to the max. However, I followed her lead and we shared. Thank God.  After smokin' hot wings, edamame, yam fries and all else, there was little room in the tummy for the main course.  But what a treat!  Gluttony reigned. We came home and watched some saved show on television while finishing off the night with vanilla ice cream with rosemary caramel sauce.  Nice.



Today, after depositing the munchkins at play school, Jenn and I are power shopping for the rest of the Christmas things that need to be picked up and then having lunch with an old friend down town.  Should be fun.  Jennifer and I have not really had a day together without either her work pulling her in one direction, or the kids in another.  Now is the time for the grownups to bond.






No comments:

Post a Comment