WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day All

I took my trusty bus to the shopping centre because I forgot to post the valentines for my little grandchildren. Better late than never, right?  Anyway, I took the wrong bus, so did a convoluted trip from one shopping centre to another, and then waited for a return bus.  As I waited for the bus I spied all the men going into the grocer and a few minutes later emerging with a bouquet of red roses.  Hmm. I still had another 45 minutes to wait for the bus. I trundled back to the grocer and bought myself some bacon and eggs and came home to make myself a bacon and egg brunch/lunch/linner or whatever it might be called. I didn't see anyone lining up to do this for me - so took it upon myself as my valentine gesture to myself.

It was worth it.  Just consumed the delight and will now light a fire and enjoy the sunset which will shortly be upon us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment