WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Now I Know I Live Here Again

I went to the mall today and bought a sim card for my phone. That clearly tells me that I am here to stay - because I also tossed out the sim card from Malaysia that had several ringgits of use still available on it.

I seem to be the resident of this country with no real fixed address.   I have one address on my driver license, another for my income tax, health care, cc bills and whatnot, and another for parcels being mailed to me from SE Asia.  I would have used the billing address for my phone today but their system could not understand how to key in a direction for the street.

Now - time for a nap.  Kids soon home from school and Nana has to recharge her energy for that and Taco Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment