WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It Was Only a Matter of Time

I was digging in a drawer of my desk to find a glue stick because I am making some resources for some of my mentees. Tomorrow is teacher's day, so want to take a few little gifts.  Who popped out of the drawer and scurried across the room with me in pursuit? Gordie.   He did his best to hide under a chair, but on a white ceramic floor he does not hide well. We had a small confrontation, and both agreed that he needs to go back behind the television if he plans to spend time in the house.
if he looked like this I might warm up to him, but he is unfortunately an insipid beige 

No comments:

Post a Comment