WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Whatever Made Me Think it was Done?

Today as I try to work, I have had to make and take several calls regarding the elusive internet.  I am not sure I can keep going with this insanity. I finally called my MP office once again and spoke to yet another assistant.  The elected member is never there, but I guess I must be grateful that someone picks up.  This fellow assured me I must request this service from T M.  OMG, this is who I have been discussing the issue with for weeks as well as who I was calling him about today.  T M seems to think that I have to track down the developer for the phone lines but when I ask 'what developer' everything goes sideways.  This fellow suggested that I learn to speak Malay.  I assured him I was hired by the same government he works for to teach English.  I finally gave him the T M number and name to call there and tell them to find whoever this developer is and get the bloody phone line in my house.  All roads lead back to T M as the developer of the phone lines which then allows wireless internet.  Why and how can this be such a complex issue?  I just need (but not really want) a phone line. Maybe I should go to some tech college here and learn how to install my own phone line.  This is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment