WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, May 7, 2012

Look at This!

I have to show off my garden efforts. I was agog when I saw a wannabe hydrangea here. Apparently it is not the 'real' thing, but looks close enough for my untrained eye. I was told to not let water fall directly onto the blossoms or leaves. Sure, in a monsoon climate.  I tested it the past two days and it has survived rain of Noah's Ark proportion, so I think we are going to be a family.



I also asked at the garden shop for garden cloth, so they took me to rolls of sod. I realized this was not going to work, so I decided that what I have growing here that the men come regularly to weed whack, is what will stay here. Turns out what I thought was a bed of weeds is actually a form of grass here.  

A little touch of BC makes me smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment