WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I seem to use any excuse I can find

Because I was on antibiotics from my recent illness I ended up with a small cut on my finger that blew up with an infection. I just had it cut open and cleaned out and now have a very awkward hand for the keyboard. This post has already taken me an hour.  I guess I needed the antibiotics but darn it, I am now vulnerable to all the nasty bugs all around me.  So, that is my latest excuse and I am sticking with it!
Photo clearly shows that I could put on a finger puppet making seminar this week.
Dont worry. The other fingers were not cut off. They are just folded over because Mr Puppetface takes up too muich room right now. Now gonna take a pain killer - they dispense good ones here, and go to bed.                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment