WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

tired again

Not gonna write much here except to explain that I have driven more in the past three days than most weeks. Special meeting took me south for a few hours after driving north to my schools, then off to JB to pick up my laptop which is only partially in my posession. Cant really complain - a colleage helped out - and then dropped the ball, leaving me with a computer without a battery or a cord or a carry case. Alas, I am home with a partial computer and very tired. I will try to post something from the Thailand adventure tomorrow. 
I am currently gathering material to show you palm oil plantation production, so hopefully will have that on the blog soon too.  After an elephant encounter on the back road, I am breathing easily knowing that I did not meet up with the whole herd at once. 
good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment