WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tried to make a slideshow but internet was not my friend

We travelled around Koh Samui and took in many temples. The first - Big Biddha, is actually on its own little island off the islamd. It is approached by a small road, so no need for boats.
A slide show would have been much nicer because the detail of the photos was spectaular.  If I do get a chance to get the slideshow going I will repost these.Just leaving this text here to show you all that I tried to upload pictures. I must admit that when I return to Canada I will NOT miss the nasty internet service here.  I have been at the computer for 2 hours trying to upload 3 pictures.  I have no idea how anyone does anything online here.  I give up.  I will try again on Friday after work. I have a long day tomorrow and where I am going has even worse service than here. Can you believe it?
g'nite
who know, I might be able to get a slide show uploaded after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment