WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We need a new picture of the Vancouver baby

Talked with Vancouver part of the family this morning. All was busy there so we decided to talk later this week. I hope to have a skype chat so I can snap a picture of the baby who grunts, as she is changing every day and I need to have a picture Her big brother was too busy exploring his back yard which he has missed for several months during renovations.  Hope they are  available for the picture taking so I can hang them on my wall with the leftover duct tape! We kept missing the opportunity to purchase pst cards to send to the children until finally at the airport there were none bought. I luckily have a friend who lives in Thailand and is bringing me a card which I will send to them from Malaysia. Good thing Levi and Kollin cannot read. They will  not know how decietful their Nana is until much later - long after this blog is printed in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment