WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, August 4, 2011

And the library grows!

My Victoria friend has been having fun shopping for books. I have advised her to look into the cost of shipping, and I will pick up the tab for that.  I am so excited about having a real library. The count is now up to 20 books! The library is open! Well, it was actually open with 4 books.
I love the Eastman books. That series seems to have the children here in awe of English.  My newest Eastman book to arrive from Canada will be Go Dog Go, joining the well received Hand Hand Fingers Thumbs.  I think I could have a copy at each school and still not have enough.  Whenever the kids see me they wave and say hello Jack, hello Jake. and then giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment