WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jenn and Pat are Heros Here

Just received parcels from Canada - Pat and Jenn both sent books. When I get a parcel from Canada I tend to have a lot of people looking over my shoulder, and insisting I open it NOW.

So I did, and squeals of glee were heard throughout the office as each book became the object of everyone's attention. It was delightful watching the teachers read these books with the same enthusiasm I witnessed so many years ago when my children were young. Those books are truly a gift here.

Thank you for the efforts and the generosity of sending something to make so many people smile and enjoy the gift of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment