WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, August 11, 2011

coconut shredding at Sedili

this thing was inside a coconut and I asked what it was. never did figure out what they meant, but they kept telling me to eat it, eat it. So, I did. It was good, kind of like coconut but spongier. But good.

Then they laughed and said I could try this too. But when I began to try to settle in to do the shredding, they said no, no, no. Not sure if it was dangerous or what. But I did not get my hand on the shredder today.
I was actually at the school to work with the preschoolers who enjoyed phonetics with M. Frances. Had lots of shouts, hollers, and volunteers with answers. Then down the road to the other schools I visited today. Finally home after the professional development in Pengerang and a stop off at Rosemerah for Pisang Roti (banana roti) tres good!

No comments:

Post a Comment