WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Power of One Never Fails

What began as a library of 4 books and a deck of UNO cards has evolved into 10 books and 4 games. Today I just got a message from a Victoria friend who has been shopping at Value Village for me and has amassed 10 books on that excursion. And her granddaughters want to be pen pals with my kids.  Now off to the school to see if someone is willing to take this on in her classroom.

It is so rewarding to find others infected with the desire to help these kids and what I am doing here. I think this piece of news could be very welcomed during Ramadan.  Definitely something to divert their attention from the fasting.

have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment