WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, August 6, 2011

between downours I shall attempt to post the birthday boy photos

Being a senior citizen and a mother, I am allowed to tell lies. This is not Ryan but it might as well be. It is Levi in a photo that Ryan took. I don't have the baby pictures of Ry on this computer with me, so this will have to suffice.  August 7 1977 he looked much like this.
Well, a few years ago in Victoria on the breakwater we took a simular photo of us to the Koh Samui Grandfather and Grandmother rock shot. This clearly shows the weather and temperature difference. Why do kids get taller than their parents?


Hmm, looks like kids lie too.  This is a photo from Ry telling his fretting mother that he finished his dive in the Red Sea and was heading back to Thailand. The person on the left OOPS, YOUR RIGHT, THEIR LEFT looks amazingly similar to my son, the diver. But then, there are no pyramids in Thialnd, are there? I seem to be giving directions like the people that give me directions here.

I love this one. It shows me what life is like ondeck or whatever one calls it. They all look so cute, with big grins on their faces.

Now here is the most recent picture of mother and son - this one wearing far less than the Victoria one.
so, now we have to plan our Viet Nam vacation, Ry so I can post more fun and travels next year.

Now I am gonna be in trouble with Jenn.  I don't have any pictures of us together. I guess I will have to allow the camera to snap a few of us and begin this file with her too, But she does shine through on her own quite nicely as you have witnessed here.

Happy Birthday Ry Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment