WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another day another dollar (or ringgit)

Spent my day at a school where the mentees are learning that I will train them to input data into the wiki - not enter it for them. And they are learning well. Even amazed at how easy it is once they make the effort.  Tonight, more e-mails from others actually sending me their updated schedules. They will be surprised to see that they will now be entering it all into the wiki too.

And on the home front.  I was again greeted by the neighbours with another armload of treats.  More of the seaweed. This time in a marinade, that is very tasty.  And some of the cookie cigarettes (that is how I describe them) that I indicated interest in yesterday. But I did not want a huge jar of them. I know myself, I would eat them all.  So, a civilized jar today came to my door. Gonna now make a copy of Vivaldi for my little neighbour who enjoys the music as much as I do.  I hope she has a CD player. I am not parting with my own just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment