WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Working and Enjoying Company




Pretty bad picture choices, but short of time - they describes us well.

Not sure all guests are happily here in Malaysia. One is playing nurse and housekeeper, the other is playing patient, with a nasty cold or some bug she picked up on her travels on the way here.  I am working to support our habits.

Right now I am hold up in my car because the rain is coming down so hard I will be thoroughly soaked if I take the 4 steps from the car to the building. Not sure I can outwait the rain or have to succumb  to the rinse cycle I will manage to experience.  The two house guests (now that the ill one has risen from the blankets) were going to check out the waterfalls.  I sure hope they do not have the same weather pattern I have here.  Likely not.

Tomorrow I am taking them to two of my schools to meet the children and read some stories to them.  Both schools are excited about the new people Madam Frances has promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment