WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Whining sometimes pays off

After my 'is that curried veggies' statement every day, it appears I wore Yeet down. Today, with the familiar 'hello' at the gate, I was greeted with curried veggies with all the last week ingredients PLUS okra, which I love!. Also found a long thing in the mix so took it and chewed it only to discover it must have been a substantial piece of ginger. Definitely cleared any sinus congestion that might have attempted to settle in.  There are some other little things, kind of tomato shaped, but not sure they are tomatoes.  I don't care - I know it is only vegetable based, so whatever they are, they will be consumed.

Room service once again in KT for your viewing pleasure.
The presentation was nicer than what you see here. I could not help myself, I tucked into it as soon as I got it to the table.  
Bon Apetit and lucky me

No comments:

Post a Comment