WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seagrass

I am trying to figure out why a person would eat this stuff. I have googled as best I can here with the internet intermittent, but cannot find a photo of what I was given.Therefore, I cannot find why I would eat it.  All accounts for seagrass tell me what critters underwater eat the stuff. And the biggest fans of the seagrass seem to be dugongs.

Here is a photo of the stuff in my fridge.
This stuff is the texture of a mung bean sprout and the taste of a cucumber as well. I like that, but the look of it kind of creeps me out.  It is as long as a bale of twine, so you have to cut off a section in order to have a serving on your plate.  I am sure Ry has seen his fair share of it growing underwater.  Maybe he can give me an insight.


This guy is kinda cute, huh? Sort of looks like a manatee.


No comments:

Post a Comment