WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, February 2, 2012

TGIF

I really should not be complaining. But this week has been intense.  Now that it is Friday, I can look forward to a weekend - with an extension.  Monday and Tuesday next week are some kind of National Holiday AGAIN. So, I guess whining is not an option, huh?

Friend from 'Batty' Pahat might be coming down here on Sunday. The two of us are hoping to take some JB friends to dinner in 'thank you' for their hospitality given us on different occasions.  Other than that, my plan is to have Yeet and her family for tea some afternoon this weekend.

Got the wiki working so that members can all edit and upload files.  I am beginning to think I am a bit of a techno queen.  I won't be taking a poll on that subject though.

Now - work!

No comments:

Post a Comment