WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sunday

Heading to JB today to meet my friend at Plaza Pelangi.  A mall that has a 'wanna be' Capers sort of store.  My mission is to find some things that might be kind of North American for my guest arriving in a few weeks. My friend's mission is to find anything (which is everything) she can't find in Batty' Pahat. The mall is just down the road from our friends place that we invited ourselves to for the night. Dinner in some French restaurant called Chez Papa. I will report the event after we go.

After an evening out, a night's sleep; we head to the taxi man to cross the border to Singapore.  I guess I better figure out my mission for that jaunt.  I know I have things to do over there, so will plan the route and execute it tomorrow.  I feel rather extravagant. Two fine dinings in two days!  I intend to return to the Black Sheep in Singapore for the Lamb Shank feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment