WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Teary Adieu at a School

My special project school had me there to have a sing song with the students again - to say good bye. They were once again delightful, but started off as usual - very reserved. However, when we began with the John Lennon song Imagine,  they came up to me in droves and each gave me a warm cosy hug. They made me feel like a rock star.  My friend, Ms Wong took several pictures, so I will have fond memories of that day with them in September. The best part for me was hearing their voices join in for the words of Imagine.  The room filled with the sounds of young voices echoing John Lennon's dream.  That, I will miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment