WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, September 16, 2013

I Can Do This

Like another Beatle song WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS.... I am getting on top of this moving.  A dear teacher from the old group I mentored showed up with two of her children and a friend.  She first spied a bin that I had and wanted it. I said she can have it for free if she goes to the kitchen and takes the food from the cupboard. We both won on that round, and then I gave her the cupboard.  Her friend arrived and took my computer desk and chair, plus the two fold up comfy chairs in the living room. Washer, dining set, and book shelves are lined up on my patio for Friday pickup.  I now have a chance to clean, instead of moving things from one place to another and back again.  A huge weight off my shoulders, I might even take time to go out for  a bite to eat tonight if I first get the entire main floor cleaned.

Funny, as I progress I also regress. No computer table, no fancy computer chair, nothing to sit on in the living room. But as I said - I will not give up a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment