WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, September 22, 2013

becoming human again

It is amazing what some sleep and a bit of real food can do for the body.  I think I am on my way to normal again.  I found a little high tea place in the hotel and picked up a REAL roast beef sandwich to nosh on in my room if I get peckish tonight. The bread is kinda nasty, but there are real veggies on it.  I have had more food today than I have had in the last week, so not prepared for an evening meal at this point.





It looks like I will not be able to get together with my buddy from work before he leaves.  But internet is on our side - so we will just have to figure out a time of day to compromise and chat across the ethers.

As for the clowns we worked for - good luck to them. Whatever one gives to another, they get back probably 10 times over. I am thinking I would not want to be wearing their shoes right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment