WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, September 13, 2013

Oh, Guess What? It's raining

I will be extremely delighted to not have to say that every day. But then heading back to BC, might also require that sentence for the next several months. But at least there, there is a break from the monotony of daily rain. We have seasons. I managed to drag a 17 kg box of trinkets to the pos office. This part of the world does not cater to those who choose to send things by mail.  I had to haul that bloody big box up a set of 'uneven as usual' stairs. It is now on its journey to the lake where I will be residing back in Canada.  I am sure I will get there before it does. Doesn't matter. It was things I need but not immediately.  Now gathering the energy to pack a second box for shipping and take it tomorrow when it is hopefully not raining.  I had my last bowl of Malaysia popcorn for lunch.   I must have lost weight in this past few days from the sweating, swearing, and stashing I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment