WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Patio is Bare Again.........

Another sign that I am on my way home. The patio has been disassembled. My hairdresser's husband brought friends and they took all the plants away. He does plan to put some of them in the hair salon, so I can still visit them before I leave. My pride and joy - the curry leaf tree has no takers. Apparently, everyone has one already.  So I am going to donate it to the neighbourhood and plant it on the common property. Maybe someone will take a photograph of it and send it to me as it grows and provides the incredible aroma I will miss so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment