WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I am so exhausted I could cry

Main floor done. Now stairs and upper floor bedroom and centre room to wash, and I quit.  The house is almost bare. The house is 199% cleaner than when I arrived, and some furniture donations that spiff it up a bit too.  I enjoyed the stay, but will enjoy home much more.  For tomorrow I envision a 2 hour bath, a nap and then maybe another bath.

The tent has turned into some secret room. After I let the company know that my tax accountant here in KT was not please because my taxes were not paid according to the tax department, I was called immediately and told that they will pick me up from some hotel near KLIA and take me to some appointed meeting place. Still sounds very clandestine; but I guess once they knew I had an accountant and that he had talked with the tax man, things began to change.  Maybe they will take me down some dark alley and beat me up..........

No comments:

Post a Comment