WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Stubble Jumper Goes Home

It took a while, but the title now fits.  I begin the journey today.  My kind driver picked me up early as he said traffic can be an issue. There was no way I wanted to miss the flight, so unfortunately, we got here quicker than expected, and now I sit and wait.  Doesn't matter. I am going home.  With an oversized watch face so the old peepers can see what time it is, I think about what it will be like to be cool instead of sweaty every day. The time displayed on my watch is something that has not occurred yet for my family that is waiting for me. Myself - I get to live it again tomorrow.
this is how a Stubble Jumper looks when she knows she is going home

No comments:

Post a Comment