WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Only 8 days to get it done

Things are looking up. The automated online banking only took 8 days, a loss of sanity, and a half dozen trips to the bank to be able to transfer funds in the convenience of my own home.  I am almost sad to think that I have laid the groundwork for this accomplishment and now not in a position to enjoy it because I am leaving.  I'll get over it.

i just read this thing. I get really annoyed with spellcheck. It constantly changes the word thing to think, but cant seem to comprehend when one writes other simple words and just leaves them wrong.   arch

No comments:

Post a Comment