WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, November 19, 2011

recent update for Vancouver weather

snow has melted - they think it is warm - 2 degrees. Yes, I am sure it felt warm to me in the past, but not so sure now. Had my massage, and having my haircut tomorrow. Sorted out the travel arrangements. Why does sorting out these things also mean more money? Who cares, it is only money and I have a mission. Two little people awaiting me like children await Santa Claus. I hope I am not as portly, but jolly I am. All the ironing done, and only a load or two of laundry left. A quick main floor clean, and a serious upper floor scour - pack the bag, and I am ready.

Maybe  I will find some fancy schmancy chocolates Tuesday night in JB to bring home. We will see.  Don't hold your breath - I haven't found any yet.  If you are reading this; I am sure you are, don't forget the cream and french press grind espresso???? And please, no chicken.

No sugar plums dancing in my head - but a slice or two of, toasted or not, Cobbs apricot loaf seem to be there.

Just noticed a no more rash comment on the sidebar. Well actually, went back to the old 'hood two days in a row and look like I have leprosy again. Madly trying to heal the festering events before I go back home. Clearly not the neighbourhood I belong in. So glad I moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment