WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, November 28, 2011

today in Canada

Like a kid in a candy store I tackled the mall. Bought the sorts of things one takes for granted when living here. Also finally got my bank card working properly. So, now with a c.c and a bank card I could do some serious damage. Better take it easy on mall trips now.

Met with Jenn and the kids at the Santa Chair so you will be blessed with a family portrait for 2011 all seated on poor Santa's knee. Levi decided he was a good dude once he got a colouring book, a paper elf hat, and 2 candy canes.

We were not clever enough to purchase the cd which holds the photo, so awaiting Jenn's capable technical skills to scan the one and only picture we have, and will upload it after that.

Ahh, yes, dinner - meals seem to be my obsession since my plane alit on home soil - curried lamb and quinoa.  Not so shabby. But I even shocked myself that I would consider curry 'over here'.  Oh well, it was tres bon, and Jenn's Greek salad was THE piece de resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment