WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Yuppers Back in Canada

Sorry for the lack of messages here. You would not believe it, but my daughter's internet is about as functional as the service I have in Malaysia. I have never had such poor internet connection since my own pathetic service in Kota Tinggi.  She's trying to blame it on my computer - which I would have bought into, except, yes, my computer is a bad piece of technology - but has always managed to struggle to get my files uploaded. Not a perfect system, but eventually things got sent and received.I cannot completely defend this machine I have, so will take some of the responsibility for this dysfunctional intermittant connection here by either finding a wifi cafe or giving up on communication. I think the problem here is SHAW, which I discovered myself, needs to be replaced with Telus. Not my say, and not my problem, so will just sneak into Jenn's office when I am allowed out of the cellar, and tap a few notes to all of you who have written and asked "why?". Thus, my messages may be infrequent but my time wtih the kiddos are making up for this.

Accomplishments since landing in Canada - all thanks to Jenn (except for the last one)

SOCKEYE SALMON
RIB EYE STEAK
ORGANIC MIXED GREENS SALAD
BACON AND EGGS
APRICOT & CAPE SEED BREAD
LUNCH WITH A FRIEND IN A RESTAURANT

tonight - leg of lamb

Yesterday I took myself to Fraser Street and found 2 books for the library. Brought them home and read them to Levi. Knowing he enjoyed them I also know my Ulu Tiram Kiddies will too.

Will upload a few pictures once I get them off the camera. For now, lets cheer that internet will let this happen. Also waiting in line to have a skype with Ry. Seems he has a lovely lady - named Sumi, that he is visiting with right now. Mom has to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment