WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, March 16, 2012

Adieu Phuket, Hello Singapore

We gathered our belongings and flew back to Singapore. I knew my mission here in Singapore was not something my friend would enjoy, so let her off the hook to go and find out how much she could look at, touch, and spend while I collected my laptop left here for repairs.

We had a great time together in Phuket.  Finding good watering holes and otherwise just loafing about was my goal.  Mission accomplished.  I think my favourite part of the whole trip was having all the locals who tried to give directions, answer questions, and be helpful in many ways confirm that what I have been telling Jan is all true.  Once home (tomorrow), I will embellish the trip details with some photos and more words. But for now, the computer shall get stowed in the travel bag, take a rest at the hotel alongside my weary body and await the veteran shopper to return before wanting to refuel and hit the town again.


No comments:

Post a Comment