WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A good video

After my nightmare trip back to Malaysia that I ranted about for several posts I am thinking I might have some fun making a video like this dude made.  He flew United and got no resolution to a broken guitar they managed to hand back to him.  How about a broken spirit after the nonsense I experienced with our 'national' carrier all in the spirit of corporate greed?  Could be fun making a video depicting that.

Here is the one sent to me regarding the guitar.  Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5YGc4zOqozo

As for compensation, the guitar player did not get anything from United, but he did get two new guitars from the company that makes them.  Maybe I can get a makeover once some cosmetic, aesthetic, and cosmetic surgery companies see how I looked after my journey.

For now, I get to enjoy my own 'private library' donated to me by my house guest who was cycling in Viet Nam before she arrived.  What a treat to actually have enough books to read that I have to choose one.  Right now, on the menu is The Litigators, a John Grisham novel.  Very funny one - I recommend it to you if you want to read something light and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment