WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, March 17, 2012

glass art and hotel lobbies

Stayed at a hotel in Singapore that had a lobby filled with glass art.  Wondered if I could skip taking a towel from the room and just lift one of these objects and mail to my friend Marie.  I opted to not do it. So below is for Marie to enjoy.  As for the towels, I feel like my head is full of towels, but that is an allergy, not a light fingered hotel guest. I left with only what I took to the hotel.


As you might be able to see, they are glass objects that look very much like sting rays, shells, and various sea creatures with back lighting to make them sparkle and come to life.  This was about as much culture as I experienced at that level this past week. But proud to say that I did not take in any meals at McD's or KFC.


No comments:

Post a Comment