WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, September 21, 2012

Do You Want To Go To School?

Take a look at this!  https://www.coursera.org

Once again, online has built something for everyone. If you want to continue to learn, and have no funds to cover this, Coursera has been developed, originally by Ivy League schools to assure credibility, for the common people.  There are tons of courses available, and you end up with a certificate at the end.  No degrees, but enhanced learning.

I have enrolled in the Think Again: How to Reason and Argue course.

I thought it would give me some insights into how I can help my mentees how to think for themselves and defend themselves in an argument if they have strong feelings.

Take a look, I think you will find something FREE for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment