WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, September 7, 2012

I Talked to the Diver Last Night









Although he is only about 40 km from where I live, we are unable to get together.  But it was nice to hear his voice just the same.  And maybe if I am lucky, he will come back for another visit at the end of his dive.

I had a dream last night about being stuffed into a diver's bag. First of all, a person is not transported in a diver's bag, but it was a dream and it was my dream.  I was told that was they way I would get to the dive site.  No need to worry, I could breathe easily in the bag.  Well, I could  not breathe easily in the bag and I was freaking out.  This was probably just a reinforcement what Ry has stated to me in the past.  It's OK mom, some people are just not meant to dive.

I am one of those people.  I just cannot get enough air when I am there.  And I just don't understand how others do it.

I hope he knows about this when he is down there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment