WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, September 10, 2012

Pomelo for Levi

Continuing on my hundred mile diet,  I am now noshing on pomelos.  I still am buying pomegranates and some lovely mangos that are similar to honey mangoes but go by another name. It is nice to discover that I actually do like mangos now that I can find varieties that are other than the ones we get in North America.

I have taken a photo of the delicious pomelo so Levi can see what he is missing by not being here. They are so good and so huge.  Beside a mango in the picture, you can get an idea of the size.  Yummy breakfast for me, and all topped with pomegranate seeds.
It is about the size of a small soccer ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment