WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It is Already Raining


It is only 5 AM and the rain is falling.  I guess I can anticipate what will be my day today.  My own car is in for servicing, so I don't really care about the car.  Might as well get this one mucky and turn it in once I get my own back.

I wonder if the road crews are going to try to pave in this weather?  Probably will - which would explain why no road repairs really work. Freshly filled potholes tend to wash away by the next day, and I can see why.


And for a rainy day


This is far cheaper and more efficient than using that messy road repair stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment