WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Found Some Money in the Machines Today....

It is almost comical. I found a bank that had some money today. My own, in fact. Problem? It only dispensed Rm100 bills. You have to use cash at almost all places in KT, and very few of those have change for RM100 bills. And so it goes.

Oh, yeah, it is raining like crazy today too.  I used, and lent my huge umbrella I got from my local lady who sells Heineken to some shoppers trying to get  a printer to the car.  Nice to have it because the rain was relentless. I love how vendors feel they need to give you a gift when you purchase something. I had to purchase batteries for some free LED pointers I was given for purchasing a few bottles of oils that I burn to ward off mosquitos.  Joke was on me. It cost me over RM50 to get the batteries to make them work.  I wonder if that nice man actually owns the battery company?

No comments:

Post a Comment