WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rat A Tat Tat go the firecrackers


Ok, I did some searching. There is nothing at all attractive about the firecrackers blasting at all times of the day and night.  Just now, as I was repairing my internet connection, I almost flew into the wall from the sudden blast of machine gun like rat a tat tat.

Once a connection was established, I found this.  Does not comfort me in the least, but, I guess I can assume we have warded off all evil spirits in our taman.  May not publish this one - internet keeps disappearing.


Fireworks

Evil spirits are driven away by loud noise, so Chinese New Year is a very loud celebration. Long strings of firecrackers are set off throughout the holiday, and there are many displays of fireworks lighting up the evening skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment